Updated: May 2018
1. Storage and Use of your personal data
The information collected on this form is stored in a file computerized by DATA SYSCOM.
These data are kept for 10 years and are intended for the marketing and commercial service established in the European Union.
This file is accessible only by the management, employees of the marketing division and the sales department within DATA SYSCOM.
In accordance with the law “Informatique et Libertés”, you can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and rectify them by contacting: Julien DAVID (director of publication) at 2 avenue d’Haouza – 72100 LE MANS and / or by email to info [at] datasyscom.fr (see §3).
2. Consent and processing of your personal data
By ticking the mandatory consent box before submission of each form of the website www.datasyscom.fr (“I authorize DATA SYSCOM to contact me in a personalized way about its services to develop my business.” Your personal data will never be communicated to third parties. “) you explicitly authorize the storage and processing of your data in order to let you know about our services. You authorize:
- A DATA SYSCOM advisor to contact you for any commercial relationship
- The Marketing department to provide you with personalized information about our services
- Our Marketing Behavioral Solution (Getquanty) to store information about your browsing path and your platelet downloads on the website www.datasyscom.com in order to segment our contact lists and to send you only communications that may be of interest to you. your business, in a personalized way. These behavioral data are stored within the European Union.
3. Right of access to your personal data
You have the right to access, modify and / or delete data concerning you at any time by contacting our IT department:
By post: DATA SYSCOM – 2 avenue d’Haouza – 72100 LE MANS accompanied by a copy of an identity document. Ideally, by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt.
By email: by sending an email to the address info[at]datasyscom.fr